Certification ISO 9001:2015
With the ISO 9001:2015 standard, the International Standardization Organization defines the requirements of the management system for the quality of an Organization.
- Involvement of the company management team
- Exploiting risks and opportunities in a structured way
- Homogeneity of language and structure compared to other ISO standards
- Management of the Supply Chain
- Applicability to organizations oriented towards services and knowledge.
- needs to demonstrate its ability to regularly supply products or services that meet the Customer's requirements and applicable mandatory requirements;
- aims to increase Customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes to improve the system itself and ensure compliance with the requirements.
Adgenera operates in full compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard, to face risks and opportunities associated with its context, to supply products and services that meet the provided and binding requirements on a regular basis, with the ultimate aim of increasing Customer satisfaction.
- Customer focus
- Active participation of people
- Process-based approach
- Evidence-based decision-making process
- Relationship management.
- research, development and implementation of the technological innovation services and products;
- design and delivery of training courses in the technical and engineering field.
More information on the new version of the Standard are available on the ISO website.