With the ISO 9001:2015 standard, the International Standardization Organization defines the requirements of the management system for the quality of an Organization.
Compared to the previous version (ISO 9001:2008), this new standard puts more emphasis to certain aspects:
- Involvement of the company management team
- Exploiting risks and opportunities in a structured way
- Homogeneity of language and structure compared to other ISO standards
- Management of the Supply Chain
- Applicability to organizations oriented towards services and knowledge.
and their satisfaction
are the standard's focus, which specifies the requirements of a quality management system when an Organization:
- needs to demonstrate its ability to regularly supply products or services that meet the Customer's requirements and applicable mandatory requirements;
- aims to increase Customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes to improve the system itself and ensure compliance with the requirements.
Adgenera operates in full compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard, to face risks and opportunities associated with its context, to supply products and services that meet the provided and binding requirements on a regular basis, with the ultimate aim of increasing Customer satisfaction.