Effective support for Research & Development
From the problem/objective to the turnkey solution, for the competitiveness of products and processes
The ability of companies to compete globally depends to a large extent on the ability to seize the potential offered by new electronic and IT technologies, to innovate products and processes. This represents a great opportunity, but it also generates new complexities that require specialized, constantly updated skills.
For over 20 years Adgenera Specialists have been supporting the R&D divisions of companies operating in various sectors (automotive, transport, industrial automation, energy saving, etc.), providing diversified know-how and experiences to support the acceleration of the pace of innovation and minimize the time-to-market of products. For this reason, Adgenera is a great partner for technological innovation.
Adgenera provides Customers with excellent know-how and skills that enable them to tackle complex projects with a systemic and multidisciplinary approach:
- Electronic/microelectronic design
- Mechanical/micromechanical design
- Mechatronic applications
- Robotic and microrobotic applications
- Hardware design
- Firmware design
- Real-Time Communication, Field Bus, wireless, Ethernet, Bluetooth, RFID/NFC
- Programmable electronics (Microcontrollers, Microprocessors, FPGAs, etc...)
- System integration.
Through its technological consultancy and project management services, Adgenera supports the Customer in part or in all phases of the development process of a new project:
- Support for conceptualization and feasibility study
- Project development (electronic design, mechanical design and product design)
- development of Embedded Systems, hardware, firmware and software) and integration
- Development of project documentation
- Prototyping and validation tests
- Engineering and Cost Reduction Analysis for production commissioning.
Adgenera collaborates with the Customer, contributing:
- experience in managing complex and multidisciplinary projects;
- complete traceability of each project phase and development of documentation according to ISO 9001:2015 methodology;
- rigorous approach to project management according to the goals and milestones agreed with the Customer;
- strict compliance with the design requirements and constraints.